Brazzaville Maya-Maya Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Brazzaville Maya-Maya Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Brazzaville Airport.
What to Expect
- The small single terminal opened in 2010.
- WiFi is available in the lounge. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within a few minutes’ walk of the airport; some provide shuttle service for a fee. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access the airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Brazzaville Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Salon Ebene - Location: Airside. Hours: open 24 hours.
WiFi is available in Brazzaville Airport in the Salon Ebene lounge.
If sleeping in Brazzaville Maya-Maya Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Pefaco Hotel Maya Maya - (10 min walk from the airport) This new hotel is located directly in front of the airport, in the future Airport Village. Free airport shuttle service available upon request.
- Hotel King Maya - (8 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Villa Monama - (7 min from the airport) Airport transfers available on request ($).
- Hotel Saphir - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers available on request ($).
- Mikhael's Hotel - (13 minutes) Free airport shuttle is available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Brazzaville Maya-Maya Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Green-colored taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. For safety reasons, do not accept a ride in a taxi that already has people in it. There are no meters, so negotiate a fare with the driver before starting your journey.
Last Updated: 09 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.