Bulawayo Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Bulawayo Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Bulawayo Airport.
What to Expect
- The airport comprises a small, single terminal.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within a 30 minutes’ drive of the airport; some hotels charge for airport shuttles and some do not provide them. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Bulawayo Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Dzimbahwe Executive Lounge - Location: International Departure Terminal, Airside. Hours: 8:00AM - 6:00PM (Daily).
WiFi is available throughout the airport terminal. Connect to the “Zimbabwe On Line” network. At the time of this update, we were unable to confirm if a fee is charged.
If sleeping in Bulawayo Airport does not appeal to you, these are some of the closest hotels to the airport:
- N1 Hotel Bulawayo - (26 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Holiday Inn Bulawayo - (24 minutes from the airport) Airport transfer is available ($).
- Parrot Lodge - (30 minutes from the airport) The hotel can arrange an airport transfer for $20 USD.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Bulawayo Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes.
- Car Rentals - Avis and Europcar have kiosks available at Bulawayo Airport.
- Currency Exchange - Yes.
- Luggage Wrapping - Available landside in the Departures Hall for a fee.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Light-blue colored metered taxis are readily available in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 27 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.