Enfidha-Hammamet Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Enfidha-Hammamet Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Enfidha Airport.
What to Expect
- This single-terminal airport is brand new, opening in 2009. The airport is primarily used by European airlines connecting to nearby resorts.
- The airport is open 24-hours, and a couple cafes stay open overnight. More may stay open 24-hours during the summer months.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, hotels are located 20-40 minutes away from the airport; check with the individual hotels on whether they provide airport shuttles. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one 24-hour airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Enfidha Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Enfidha-Hammamet airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Primeclass CIP Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Landside, next to check-in counter #60. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$40) • Book Online (£22.00)
WiFi is available at Enfidha Airport inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping at Enfidha-Hammamet Airport does not appeal to you, the nearest accommodations can be found in Port El Kantaoui (about 22 mins south of the airport) or Hammamet (about 35 mins north of the airport).
- Palmyra Beach - (40 min from the airport). No airport shuttle.
- Bellevue Park - (23 km from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Soviva Resort - (20 mins from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Enfidha-Hammamet Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs - 9 ATMs are located throughout the Arrival and Departures Hall. Banks include UIB, BNA, STB Bank, La Post Tunisienne, QNB, BIAT and Amen Bank.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange – There are branches of QNB, Amen Bank, BNA, La Post Tunisienne and BIAT located in Arrivals and Departures Halls, all of which provide standard banking services.
- Duty Free & Shopping - There are 2 duty free shops open 24-hours on the Arrivals and Departures levels. There are also a few independent shops selling souvenirs and crafts.
- Food & Drink - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. Violet is open 24 hours a day, year-round, and the following options are open 24 hours a day during summer months only: Café-Inn (Departures) • Greenport (airside, end of corridor) • Cakes & Bakes (Arrivals) • Belvedere (airside, near Gate 13 B-101).
- Information Desk – Available in Departures and Arrivals Hall, and are open 24 hours a day. Multi-lingual people staff them.
- Luggage Porter – Free porters are available in the Arrivals and Departures hall.
- Medical Services - A medical center is located on the east side of the Departures Hall, opposite check-in counter # 60. Hours: open 24 hours.
- Pharmacy – Drug Store by Adel is located in the Departures Hall. There is also a medical clinic on the east side of the Departures Hall.
The airport is open 24 hours.
- Car Rentals
Car rentals offices located in the arrivals hall on your right side after exiting from customs. The following two companies are represented at the airport: Avis • Dine.
- Public Transportation
- Free Shuttle Bus: TAV Tunisie runs a free shuttle bus for passengers. Two shuttles depart from specific points in Tunis and Hammamet daily.
- Bus: TAV Tunisie also runs a series of regular bus routes that connect the airport with Enfidha City, Sousse and Hammamet.
- Train: details are unknown
The airport partners with Touristic taxi services, which use either a meter or a fixed price service.
Last Updated: 09 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.