Fes-Saïss Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Fes Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
the seats put my back at an angle that you could only see in Cirque du Soleil.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Fes-Saïss Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport with a limited selection of shops and restaurants. Restaurants close at night, so have some food and beverages handy for late-night snacking.
Many travelers spend the night here to catch early flights.
Where to Sleep
- Reviewers who chose to spend the night here described their overnight stay as safe and uneventful, but uncomfortable due to the seating, and would stay at a hotel or hostel next time. Have a sleeping bag or travel blanket and pillow handy for added comfort if you choose to spend the night, especially during the winter months!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Fes Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Convives de Marque Departure Lounge - Location: Airside, near Gate B.
WiFi is available at Fes Airport inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Fes Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Diamant Vert - (10 minutes from the airport) Budget lodging and water park, close to the airport. Airport shuttle service is available upon request, 250 DH each way.
- Villa Agapanthe - (23 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available ($).
- Riad Le Ksar de Fes - (25 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are not available, the hotel can arrange a taxi for 150 Dhs each way.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Fes Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Yes. Currency exchange kiosks are open during flight operation hours.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Two duty-free shops are available in the pre-boarding area, along with a Hudson Newsstand and a LaCoste retail boutique.
- Food & Drinks - Cafeterias are located before and after security.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available in the EMU (Emergency Medical Unit). Location: Departures Hall. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Post Office - A mailbox is located in the Departures Customs Control and the Public Hall.
- Prayer Rooms - There are two prayer rooms. Locations: Landside, 1st Floor and Airside, Boarding Area.
- Smoking - A designated smoking area can be found Airside, in the boarding area, near the Hudson Kiosk.
The airport is open 24 hours.
- Car Rentals - Locasom Budget • Scalavis • Connection Car • First Lease • Marloc Europcar • Air Car • France Car • Afrique • Starc Hertz.
- Public Transportation - Unknown
- Taxis - Taxis are available 24 hours per day. The taxi station is located at the Arrivals Esplanade. The cost of a taxi to the Fes city center is approx. 120 dirhams.
Last Updated: 09 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.