Libreville Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Libreville Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Libreville Airport.
What to Expect
- This airport is the main international airport in Gabon, connecting to larger African cities and couple European destinations. This small, single-terminal airport was built in the 1950s.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within walking distance or a short drive from the airport; some provide airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access two airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Libreville Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Samba Lounge - Location: unknown. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Level 1, behind the check-in desks. Lounge Access: With a plane access card and the VIP Office Access card (given by your airline), or by purchasing the annual Salon VIP Argent card, sold by ADL.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Libreville Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- La Residence Maisha - Located across the street from the airport. Airport shuttle with hostess is available.
- Hotel L’Orchidee - Located across the street from the airport. No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Onomo Libreville - (5 min from airport) Free airport shuttle operated from 8:00AM to 11:00PM (must pre-arrange).
- Park Inn by Radisson - (5 min from airport) Free 24-hour airport shuttle operates every 30 minutes.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Libreville Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available, along with a few retail shops.
- Food & Drinks - Yes.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Car hires are available on site.
Taxis are available. Stop by the information desk for details on authorized taxis and fixed rates.
Last Updated: 27 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.