Livingstone Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Livingstone Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
there was only a small room with (to some extent) modern seats, but which did have armrests, a factor that leads to poor sleepability. - a guest traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small international airport with a newer international terminal and an older domestic terminal. Shopping and dining options are very limited.
- Free WiFi is is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Livingstone Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- IAPCO Club Lounge - Location: Airside. Hours: 9:00AM - 6:00PM.
Free WiFi is available throughout the airport, however it is not known if this is unlimited.
If sleeping in Livingstone Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- LePatino Bed & Breakfast - (8 min from the airport) Airport transfer can be arranged upon request for $10.00 USD each way.
- Chanters Lodge - (8 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport transfers available upon request.
- Jollyboys International Backpackers - (10 min from the airport) Free airport pickup is available.
- Livingstone Backpackers - (10 min from the airport) Free airport transfers are available upon request.
- Tabonina Guesthouse - (12 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Livingstone Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
The airport is open from 7:00AM - 6:00PM. Sleeping in the airport overnight is not possible.
Taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. Official taxis are blue with red numbered license plates.
Last Updated: 27 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.