Malindi Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Malindi Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
tiny, sweet little airport with snack bar selling hot samosas! Toilets were abominable though.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Malindi Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal regional airport with basic facilities and very limited shopping and dining options.
- Restrooms can get filthy!
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Malindi Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
If sleeping in Malindi Airport does not appeal to you, there are are hotels near the airport:
- Malindi Breeze Resort - (5 min from the airport) Free airport pick-up. Airport pick-up also available for Mombasa Airport ($).
- African House Resort - (5 min from the airport) Airport transfers are not available.
- Double Heart Resort - (10 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service is available upon request, 2,000 kshs each way.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Malindi Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Information currently unavailable. If you are familiar with the modes of ground transportation available at this airport and would like to contribute to this airport guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 27 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.