Matsapha Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Matsapha Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Matsapha Airport.
What to Expect
- This airport closed for public transit in September 2014; it now serves only Swazi government or Mercy flights.
- The airport is open Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm, excluding public holidays.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels at or near the airport that provide an airport shuttle. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Matsapha Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
Information not available
If sleeping in Matsapha Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Esibayeni Lodge - Located at the airport. No direct shuttle is available from the lodge; however, you can take an airport shuttle to a designated spot (the Engen garage) where someone from the lodge will pick you up free of charge. A drop off to shuttle pick-up is E70.00.
- Summerfield Botanical Garden Resort Hotel - (6 miles from the airport) Airport shuttle available.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Matsapha Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
The airport is open from 8:00AM - 5:00PM (Mon-Fri), excluding public holidays.
Last Updated: 19 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.