Praia Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Praia Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
No chance to sleep in the airport. May be outside it, on the upper level of the parking lot, in the corner of it. - Piotras
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Nelson Mandela Praia International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small and friendly single-terminal international airport with limited shopping and dining options.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Although no specific sleeping spot was mentioned, one reviewer spent a pleasant and hassle-free night on one of the benches available in the airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Praia Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WiFi is available at Praia Airport.
If sleeping in Praia Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Perola Hotel - (5 min from the airport) Airport shuttle is available upon request, for 12,00€ each way.
- Residencial RosyMar Inn - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Santa Maria - (7 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Praia Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Yes
- Food & Drinks - Yes, a snack bar.
- Shopping - Yes
- Showers - No
information not available
Intercity and Hertz have counters at the airport, near the Arrivals Hall.
Last Updated: 02 April 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.