Reunion Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Reunion Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Roland Garros Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Reunion Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
Free WiFi is available in the airport. Connect to the “FREE_PUBLIC_AEROPORT” network.
If sleeping in Roland Garros Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Tulip Inn Sainte Clotilde La Reunion - (12 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Mercure Creolia Saint - Denis La Reunion - (16 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service is available daily from 9:00AM - 5:00PM.
- Hotel Select Ocean Indien - (12 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels deals on Reunion Island on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, located outside of the terminal.
- Currency Exchange - International Currency Exchange (ICE) is located outside of the terminal, near the travel agency offices.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Aélia Duty Free Store is available, along with a crafts shop, fruit and flower stand, and a newsstand.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options.
- Prayer Room - There is an interfaith prayer room on the ground floor. Stop at the Welcome and Information Desk for the access code.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
A few local bus lines serve the airport. For more information, visit the Aeroport de la Reunion Roland Garros website.
The following car rental agencies offer service onsite: ADA Reunion • Au Bas Prix • Avis • Budget • Enterprise • Europcar • Hertz • ITC Tropicar • Jumbo Car • Rent@Car • Sixt
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 14 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.