Seychelles Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Seychelles Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Seychelles International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but modern international airport with two separate terminal buildings for domestic and international flights. Shopping and dining options are limited.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- There is a row of hard wooden benches in a protected open-air check-in area. Have a sleeping bag or travel mat and blanket handy for added comfort!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Seychelles Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Salon de Valee de Mal - Location: Airside, departure lounge. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (Rs.200)
Free WiFi is available at Seychelles Airport for two hours.
If sleeping in Seychelles Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- La Roussette - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers available, contact the hotel to arrange the transfer, 20,00€ each way payable to the driver.
- The Wharf Hotel & Marina - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers available
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Seychelles Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
Information not available
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Bus: A local bus services the airport every 20 to 30 minutes throughout the day.
Taxis are available outside the arrivals hall. At night, there is an additional surcharge.
Last Updated: 07 April 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.