Trivandrum International Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Trivandrum Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
the problem is that in airports in India they only let you enter the aiport with your reservation paper 3 hours before the flight. - erikgon
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Trivandrum International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small international airport with separate terminals for domestic (Terminal 1) and international (Terminal 2) flights. Minimal shopping and dining options are available.
- Internet access is available in the Cyber Cafe.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Trivandrum Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Ruby Arena Silver Castle Lounge - Location: International Departures, Airside. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: unknown
At the time of this update, we are not sure if there is WiFi, but the airport does have a Cyber Cafe in Terminal 1 and 2, Airside.
If sleeping in Trivandrum Airport does not appeal to you, there are day rooms inside the Domestic Terminal, as well as hotels near the airport:
- Day Rooms - The airport has "rest rooms" for transit passengers. Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside. Rates: Rs 1500/- (Double) and Rs 1000/- (Single).
- Sunday Bed and Breakfast - (2 min walk from the airport) Located across from the Domestic Terminal. No airport shuttle.
- Uday Suites - (2 min from the Domestic Terminal and 10 min from the International Terminal) Airport transfer service is available according to flight schedule, Rs.800/- for Sedan type and Rs.1000/- for Toyota Innova.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Trivandrum Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Baggage Trolleys - Available free of charge.
- Child Care Room - Location: Terminal 1, Airside • Terminal 2, Check-in Area.
- Currency Exchange - Location: Domestic Terminal.
- Food & Drinks - The Cyber Cafe services light snacks.
- Medical Services - Locations: Terminal 1 (Hours: available during flight operational times) • Terminal 2 (Hours: unknown).
Information not available
Information not available.
Last Updated: 21 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.