Ahmedabad Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Ahmedabad Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
This airport has not been reviewed by a member of the SleepingInAirports community yet. Have you been to Ahmedabad Airport recently?
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Ahmedabad airport either by purchasing a day pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Bica Lounge - Location: Domestic Departures, Landside. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Priority Pass.
- Port Lounge - Location: International Departures Terminal, Landside. Hours: 4:00PM - 10:00PM. Lounge Access: Book Online (£13.50) • Priority Pass.
WiFi is available at Ahmedabad Airport. At the time of this update it was unkown if there was a fee for access.
If sleeping in Ahmedabad Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel R.J. Residency - This is the closest hotel to the airport. Located within a comfortable walking distance, but airport shuttle is also available.
- Hotel Airport Residency - Located within walking distance of the airport, but airport shuttle is also available.
- Pristine Residency Hotel - This hotel is located less than 1 mile from the airport. The hotel provides airport pick-up/drop-off at an additional charge.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Ahmedabad Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes (Terminal 1 and 2, Departures Halls)
- Baggage Wrapping – Available in Terminal 2
- Children's Play Areas - Unknown
- Currency Exchange - Yes (Airside and Landside - Domestic and International)
- Duty Free & Shopping - International Terminal offers clothing, jewelry, footwear and souvenirs.
- Family Services - Baby Care Room in Domestic Terminal
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, it was unknown if there are any 24-hour food concessions in the airport.
- Information Desk – Located in Terminal 1
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Not available
- Luggage Trolleys - Yes (Free)
- Medical Facilities – Located in Terminals 1 and 2
- Mobile Charging - Free stations in Terminals 1 and 2
- Showers – Unknown
- Spa – The 02 Spa is located on the first floor of Terminal 1 and there are massage chairs in Terminals 1 and 2
The airport is open 24 hours.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
- Car Rentals
Available in the Arrivals Halls of the International and Domestic Terminals.
- Public Transportation
City bus routes available but offer limited service.
Pre-paid taxis available at the Arrivals Hall of the Domestic Terminal.
We Need Your Feedback!
The SleepingInAirports community depends on travellers, like you, to share their airport experiences through airport reviews and survey responses. If you had a good or bad experience at Ahmedabad Airport, tell us about it!
- Complete our Airport Survey - Your responses to this short (and easy!) questionnaire will help us determine the Best and Worst Airports.
- Write a Review - Please take a few minutes to write your airport review. Whether you provided a quick tip or a detailed review, you will be helping other travellers in a similar situation. Leave a guest review OR register for an account.
Thank you for helping the Community!
Ahmedabad Travel Resources
- Tripadvisor - search Ahmedabad hotel deals, check availability and read traveller reviews.
Last Updated: 09 April 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you du ring your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.