Ahmedabad Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Ahmedabad Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
This airport has not been reviewed by a member of the SleepingInAirports community yet. Have you been to Ahmedabad Airport recently?
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Ahmedabad airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Bica Lounge - Location: Domestic Departures, Landside. Lounge Access: tba
- Port Lounge - Location: International Departures Terminal, Landside. Hours: 4:00PM - 10:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Book Online (£13.50) • Priority Pass.
WiFi is available at Ahmedabad Airport. At the time of this update it was unkown if there was a fee for access.
If sleeping in Ahmedabad Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel R.J. Residency - This is the closest hotel to the airport. Located within a comfortable walking distance, but airport shuttle is also available.
- Hotel Airport Residency - Located within walking distance of the airport, but airport shuttle is also available.
- Pristine Residency Hotel - This hotel is located less than 1 mile from the airport. The hotel provides airport pick-up/drop-off at an additional charge.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Ahmedabad Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes (Terminal 1 and 2, Departures Halls)
- Baggage Wrapping – Available in Terminal 2
- Currency Exchange - Yes (Airside and Landside - Domestic and International)
- Duty Free & Shopping - International Terminal offers clothing, jewelry, footwear and souvenirs.
- Family Services - Baby Care Room in Domestic Terminal
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, it was unknown if there are any 24-hour food concessions in the airport. Coffee and Tea vending machines are available in Terminal 1 and 2.
- Information Desk – Located in Terminal 1
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Not available
- Luggage Trolleys - Yes (Free)
- Medical Facilities – Located in Terminals 1 and 2
- Mobile Charging - Free stations in Terminals 1 and 2
- Spa – The 02 Spa is located on the first floor of Terminal 1 and there are massage chairs in Terminals 1 and 2
The airport is open 24 hours.
Available in the Arrivals Halls of the International and Domestic Terminals.
City bus routes available but offer limited service.
Pre-paid taxis available at the Arrivals Hall of the Domestic Terminal.
Last Updated: 06 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.