Amritsar Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Amritsar Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Amritsar Airport.
What to Expect
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Amritsar Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available at Amritsar Airport for 30 minutes. Additional WiFi access is available by purchasing an internet card from the Help Desk or participating retail outlets in the Departures area. Rate: Rs. 100/ - per hour.
If sleeping in Amritsar Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Radisson Blu Hotel Amritsar - (4 min from the airport)
- Park Inn by Radisson Amritsar Airport - (5 min from the airport) Free shuttle to Sri Harmandir Sahib (Golden Temple), the Amritsar city centre and the airport is available.
- AH1 Resorts - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Amritsar Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Baggage Trolleys - Yes, free to use.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Yes
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available, along with a small variety of retail shops.
- Food & Drinks - A restaurant and snack bars are available, including some 24-hour options.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available onsite, 24-hours a day.
- Golden Temple / Sri Darbar Sahib - A free shuttle bus runs between the airport and the Golden Temple twice a day.
- Information Desk - The airport’s Help Desk is located near the Arrivals Hall exit. Hours: Open 24 hours.
The airport is open 24 hours.
A free coach bus connects to/from the airport from the Harmandir Saahib (Golden Temple) in the city center.
Taxis are available outside the terminal.
Company counters are located in the Arrivals Hall for car rentals.
Last Updated: 09 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.