Bandung Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Bandung Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Bandung Airport.
What to Expect
- The single terminal is used for domestic and international flights across Southeast Asia.
- It seems that either a second terminal may be built to house only international flights, or an entirely separate airport is going to replace this airport.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are several hotels near the airport that provide airport shuttles for a fee. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Bandung Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Marigold Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Hours: 5:00AM - 8:00PM.
Internet service is available at Bandung Airport. However, at the time of this update we don't have details on what exactly is offered and whether it is free or not. If you have any information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If sleeping in Bandung Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- BTC Fashion Hotel - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Aston Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Verona Palace - (10 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service is available upon request.
- Hotel Vio Pasteur Bandung - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Bandung Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, available.
- Car Rentals - Not available.
- Food & Drinks - There are restaurants available, however it is not known if any operate 24 hours.
- Prayer Room - Yes, available.
- Shopping - Yes
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Some local hotels offer shuttle service to and from the airport. Contact your hotel of choice for availability and details.
Travel like a local, and hire a “becak” (motorbike taxi) from the ground transportation area of the airport. A good option for budget-minded adventurers who are traveling light!
Prepaid taxis are available for hire, during airport hours of operation. For service, buy a ride ticket from the taxi booth located near the International Arrivals exit. Metered taxis are available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport, however this option can be much more expensive than a fixed rate taxi.
Last Updated: 11 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.