Changchun Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Changchun Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Changchun Airport.
What to Expect
- This single terminal airport opened in 2005, and was expanded slightly in 2009.
- Mobile charging stations do not exist in this airport. Functional power outlets are difficult to find.
- WiFi is available, though further details are unknown.
- Major language barrier. Bring a pocket translator if you don’t speak Chinese!
- See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- A limited number of connected seats are available, but they are armrest-free. Have a travel mat and blanket handy in case the cold floor ends up being your only option!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within 40 minutes of the airport, though none provide airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of several airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Changchun Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, Room C105. Hours: 7:00AM - 10:00PM.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, between Gates 5 & 6 (Room B319). Hours: 7:00AM - 10:00PM.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, opposite Gate 3. Hours: 4:00AM - last flight (Daily).
- Golden Century Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: 7:00AM - 9:30PM.
- International First Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, Room A307. Hours: 7:00AM - 10:00PM.
Free WiFi is available at ChangChun Airport. Connect to the “Airport-Free-Wifi” network. Chinese mobile number is required, and is verified by WeChat.
If sleeping in Changchun Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Super 8 Hotel Changchun - (30 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Jinjiang Inn Changchun Convention & Exhibition Center - (35 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Changchun International Convention & Exhibition Center Hotel - (38 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Changchun Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - See Banking below.
- Banking - There are banks available at the airport, location and hours are not known, ATM machines may be available here.
- Currency Exchange - Yes. According to a recent review, there is only one currency exchange. Hours: 9:00AM - 2:30PM.
- Food & Drinks - There are a variety of restaurants and coffee shops available; however, it is not known if any operate 24 hours.
- Medical Services - Yes. Location: beside the elevators.
- Nursing Room - Yes.
- Recreation Room - Available for those passengers flying on irregular flights, location is not known.
- Smoking - There are designated smoking rooms available at the airport.
- Shopping - Yes.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
Airport coaches offer service to and from the city center.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Longjia Station is connected to Changchun Airport by underground walkway. You can take a train to or from Changchun main train station in just 15 minutes!
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.