Dalian Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Dalian Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Dalian Airport.
What to Expect
- This is the busiest airport in northern China, with over 17 million travellers a year.
- The airport has at least two terminals, one that opened in 2011. The airport has been expanded and renovated many times in recent years. Because it has reached operating capacity, a new airport is currently being built to replace it in the next few years.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels very close to the airport that provide airport shuttle service; most are free. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of two airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Dalian Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, Level 2. Hours: 6:00AM - 8:00PM (Daily).
- Yi Tong Club Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours: 6:00AM - 9:00PM (Daily).
WiFi is available at Dalian Airport inside the lounges.
If sleeping in Dalian Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Dalian Southern Airlines Pearl Hotel - (10 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
- Dalian International Airport Hotel - (3 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
- GreenTree Inn Dalian Airport Express Hotel - (3 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle available.
- Jinjiang Inn Dalian Airport - (4 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle service available
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Dalian Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Some of the food options are: D’elifrance • Dot Coffee • Harriot Coffee • Italian Heart Dumplings • KFC • McDonald’s • Shangfu Good Taste • Subway • 3 Courtyard
- Information Desk - Yes, available on the Departure Level.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Yes, the Information Desk on the Departure Level will provide luggage storage. Rates are not known; however, small items such as clothing will be stored fro free. Hours: not known.
- Shopping - A wide variety of retail shops and boutiques are available.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
The “Airport Bus” links Dalian Airport to Dalian’s main train station and Renmin Lu, with stops along the way. City bus 701 travels to and from Zhongshan Square, and city bus 710 travels to the harbor, Sanba Square, and Erqi Square. Luxury buses also serve the airport.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.