In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Davao Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
the design is humble yet pleasant... you'll definitely love this airport. - unknown
"By far, one of the best airports in the Philippines. It has a simple yet modern design. You have to undergo 2 security checks: 1st - upon entering the airport, and 2nd - upon entering the pre-departure area. The airport staff are friendly. There is no rush in this airport. It may even take you around 15-30 minutes from entering the airport, check-in and going to the pre-departure area. There are plenty of seats. Although, it is slowly becoming crowded due to increasing number of flights, but I observed that they added few more chairs to accommodate the volume of waiting passengers. I just hope that there are plenty of shops/food stalls or restaurants inside the pre-departure area so that you don't need to go out to the shops area and be checked by the security again and again. Overall, great airport experience."
Have you been to Davao Airport recently? Tell us about it!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Information not available
Information not available
If sleeping in the Davao Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport....
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Information not available
- Car Rentals - Europcar • Avis.
- Currency Exchange - Information not available
- Food & Drinks - There are two food kiosks
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
Open 24 hours
Facebook and Twitter Tips
The SleepingInAirports community depends on travellers, like you, to share their airport experiences through airport reviews and survey responses. If you had a good or bad experience at Davao Airport, tell us about it!
- Complete the Airport Survey - Your responses to this short (and easy!) questionnaire will help us determine the Best and Worst Airports of 2014.
- Submit your Airport Review - Register to submit your airport review or simply email your annonymous review to me and I will add it to the database.
Thank you for helping the Community!
Davao Travel Resources
- Davao Hotel Deals - compare rates, check availability and read reviews
Last Updated: 27 June 2012
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you du ring your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.