Davao Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Davao Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
the design is humble yet pleasant... you'll definitely love this airport.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Francisco Bangoy International Airport.
What to Expect
- A spacious and modern single-terminal international airport with clean and simple facilities and friendly airport staff. A wide variety of interesting shops and food concessions is available, mostly landside. Most reviewers describe this airport as the best in the Phillippines.
- Organized and efficient airport procedures
- Plenty of comfortable seating available!
Where to Sleep
- As of August 2016, we have no reviews from travelers who have spent the night at this airport. Write a review to help future travelers.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Davao Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Miascor Lounge - Location: Airside, Departures, 2nd Floor. Hours: 4:00AM - 10:00PM (Daily).
WiFi is available at Davao Airport inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Davao Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Waterfront Insular Hotel - (7 min from the airport) Airport transfers available for a fee
- Hotel Elena - (2.5 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Tropika - (9 min from the airport) Airport shuttle available
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Davao Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Car Rentals - Europcar • Avis.
- Food & Drinks - There are two food kiosks
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 07 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.