Davao Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Davao Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
the design is humble yet pleasant... you'll definitely love this airport.
July 2012 - "By far, one of the best airports in the Philippines. It has a simple yet modern design. You have to undergo 2 security checks: 1st - upon entering the airport, and 2nd - upon entering the pre-departure area. The airport staff are friendly. There is no rush in this airport. It may even take you around 15-30 minutes from entering the airport, check-in and going to the pre-departure area. There are plenty of seats. Although, it is slowly becoming crowded due to increasing number of flights, but I observed that they added few more chairs to accommodate the volume of waiting passengers. I just hope that there are plenty of shops/food stalls or restaurants inside the pre-departure area so that you don't need to go out to the shops area and be checked by the security again and again. Overall, great airport experience."
Have you been to Davao Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Davao airport either by purchasing a day pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
Information not available
If sleeping in Davao Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Waterfront Insular Hotel - (7 min from the airport) Airport transfers available for a fee
- Hotel Elena - (2.5 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Tropika - (9 min from the airport) Airport shuttle available
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Davao Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Information not available
- Car Rentals - Europcar • Avis.
- Currency Exchange - Information not available
- Food & Drinks - There are two food kiosks
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
We Need Your Feedback!
The SleepingInAirports community depends on travellers, like you, to share their airport experiences through airport reviews and survey responses. If you had a good or bad experience at Davao Airport, tell us about it!
- Complete the 2015 Airport Survey - Your responses to this short (and easy!) questionnaire will help us determine the Best and Worst Airports of 2015.
- Write a Review - Please take a few minutes to write your airport review. Whether you provided a quick tip or a detailed review, you will be helping other travellers in a similar situation. Leave a guest review OR register for an account.
Thank you for helping the Community!
Davao Travel Resources
- Tripadvisor - search Davao hotel deals, check availability and read traveller reviews.
Last Updated: 09 April 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.