Dharavandhoo Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Dharavandhoo Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Dharavandhoo Airport.
What to Expect
- This is a small, single terminal that connects to other parts of the Maldives.
- WiFi is available . See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide an airport shuttle. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Dharavandhoo Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Dharavandhoo airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Kashimaa Lounge - Location: Landside. Hours: 1 hour prior to the first flight - last flight. Lounge Access: Book Online (£16 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
WiFi is available at Dharavandhoo Airport. At the time of this update, the only location we had confirmation of WiFi is in the Kashimaa Lounge.
If sleeping in Dharavandhoo Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hiyaa Ilaa Guest House - (2 min walk from the airport) Airport transfers are available.
- Dharavandhoo Stay - (8 min walk from the airport) Airport pick-up service is included with your flight to the island, a hotel representative will be there to meet you.
- Biosphere Inn - (8 min walk from the airport) Free airport drop-off and pick-up is included when you book your island flight with them.
- Aveyla Maldives - (10 min walk from the airport) Free roundtrip airport transfers available (included in your island flight).
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Dharavandhoo Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Local hotels offer shuttle service to and from the airport. Contact your hotel of choice for availability and details.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.