Fuzhou Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Fuzhou Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Fuzhou Airport.
What to Expect
- The single-terminal airport opened in 1997 and connects to domestic and regional destinations throughout Asia.
- Chinese and Western food options are available.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there is a hotel near the airport that provides 24-hour airport pickup. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of two airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Fuzhou Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, Level 3, Gate 8. Hours: opens 90 minutes prior to the first scheduled flight - 30 minutes prior to the last scheduled departures.
- First Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, 3rd Floor, near Gate 5. Showers are available. Hours: opens 90 minutes prior to the first scheduled flight - 30 minutes prior to the last scheduled departures.
WiFi is available at Fuzhou Airport inside lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update we did not have any information about WiFi elsewhere in the terminal.
Information not available
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, available. Bank of China, Industrial Bank and Construction Bank are in the area between the Domestic Departure Hall and International Departure Hall.
- Baggage Carts - Yes, available at the escalators on the arrival floor (Floor 1) and the entrance of departure floor (Floor 2). Free of charge.
- Currency Exchange - Yes, The Bank of China is located in the International Departure area where currency exchange is available.
- Food & Drinks - The airport offers coffee shops, Chinese Food and Western Food. Hours are not known.
- Information Desk - Yes, in the Departure Hall and the Domestic Departure Lounge and the airport offers Boarding Ushers to assist passengers with inquiries.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Yes, available in the International Departure Hall. Rates: CNY10 per day for an 80×80 centimeters box.
- Medical Services - Yes, available on the 1st Floor.
- Shopping - Duty Free is available.
- Showers - Showers are available in the International First Class Lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
- Smoking - Permitted in designated areas found in the International Departure area and Domestic Departure area.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
Bus transportation between the airport and the suburb of Changle is available, but details are currently unavailable at this time.
Metered and shared taxis are available for hire in the ground transportation area.
Last Updated: 09 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.