Goa Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Goa Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I notice there's no prayer room or sleeping area inside the airport.
- a guest reviewer
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Dabolim Airport.
What to Expect
- A modern international airport with separate terminals for international and domestic flights. A small variety of shops and food concessions is available.
- Restrooms are clean.
- WiFi is is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Goa Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Port Lounge - Location: New Domestic Terminal Building, Airside. Hours: 5:00AM - 7:00AM & 11:30AM - 7:00PM (Daily).
- Port Lounge - Location: New International Terminal Building, Airside. Hours: open 24 hours.
WiFi is available at Goa Airport inside the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Goa Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Devasthali Resort - (5 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service is available upon request, INR 1000 each way. Note hotel suggests using a taxi from the airport (go to prepaid counter) as it is cheaper.
- Athi Resort - (7 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
- Coconut Creek - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfer services (to/from) are included in room rate, a driver will greet you at the airport.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Goa Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - Yes, both Landside and Airside
- Baby Care Facilities - Child Care Rooms are available airside in both Domestic and International terminals.
- Baggage Trolleys - Available for use, free of charge.
- Car Rentals - Available in the arrivals area.
- Currency Exchange - Yes, available landside in the Domestic Departures area, and both landside and airside in the International Arrivals area.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available airside to departing and arriving passengers in the International terminal. A variety of souvenir, craft, and gift shops are available in both International and Domestic terminals.
- Food & Drink - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Information Desk - There is a tourism and information booth located in the International and Domestic Arrivals areas.
- Luggage Wrapping - Yes, available in the Check-In area, landside.
- Medical Services - There is a first aid station located in the airport. Location and hours are unknown.
- Smoking Areas - Yes, available airside in both Domestic and International Departures areas, and in the International Arrivals hall.
- Spa - There is a spa located airside in both Domestic and International terminals.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Prepaid taxis are available for hire at this airport. Arrange and pay for your taxi at the Prepaid Taxi booth in the Arrivals Hall prior to starting your journey.
Last Updated: 09 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.