Guilin Liangjiang Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Guilin Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
So finally, there were no people anymore, lights were turned totally off, and we heard security closing the doors from the airport! We were totally on our own! - erikgon
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Guilin Liangjiang International Airport.
What to Expect
- A large, modern and busy single-terminal international airport with a wide variety of shopping and dining options.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Guilin Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- First Class Lounge No.2 - Location: Domestic Terminal, airside, Gate 5. Hours: 7:00AM - last scheduled flight departure.
- First Class Lounge No.1 - Location: Domestic Terminal, airside, Gate 9.
- First Class Lounge No.3 - Location: Domestic Terminal, airside, Gate 11. Hours: 7:00AM - last scheduled flight departure.
- International First Class Lounge- Location: International Terminal, airside, Gate 15. Hours: 7:00AM - last scheduled flight departure.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Guilin Airport does not appeal to you, it is best to head back towards the city center, as there are no hotels near the airport. Here are some hotel suggestions based on Tripadvisor reviews:
- Grand Bravo Hotel Guilin - (20 min from the airport) No airport shuttle. Not to be confused with Guilin Bravo Hotel/Guilin Bravo Hotel Grand Wing (see below).
- Lakeside Inn - (35 min from the airport) (35 min from the airport) Airport transfers cost 120 CNY each way (good for up to 4 people).
- Hotel Universal Guilin - (35 min from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged through the hotel ($).
- Guilin Bravo Hotel - (35 min from the airport) Also has a newer “Grand Wing”. Not to be confused with Grand Bravo Hotel (see above). No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Guilin Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Bank of China is open (“usually”) from 8:30AM - 8:30PM, they may provide ATM services, location is not known.
- Baggage Trolleys - Available free of charge.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Food options include: KFC • Purple Yue Restaurant
- Medical Services - A medical center can be found on the west side of the departure hall (2nd Floor) of the terminal building.Hours: Not known.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Designated “airport buses” offer express service between the airport and city center at an affordable price. Buses usually won’t depart until full, so this is a good option if you’re not in a hurry.
Some hotels offer airport transfers for free or for a fee. Contact your hotel of choice for availability and details.
Taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. To ensure that you pay a fair price for your trip into the city center, stop at the taxi rank and insist on a taxi with a working meter.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.