Guiyang Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Guiyang Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Guiyang Airport.
What to Expect
- The single terminal is modern and connects to many Chinese and some Asian destinations.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within a 10-minute walk of the airport, though they do not provide airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Guiyang Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Terminal 2, Airside, 2nd Level. Hours: 6:30AM - last scheduled flight.
WiFi is available at Guiyang Airport inside the VIP Lounge.
If sleeping in Guiyang Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Guiyang Airport Hotel - (3 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle, but the hotel can be reached on foot in 10 minutes if traveling light.
- 7Days Inn Guiyang International Airport - (3 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle, but the hotel can be reached on foot in 10 minutes if you’re traveling light.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Guiyang Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Designated “airport buses” offer express service between the airport and city center at an affordable price. A ride between the airport and city center takes about 15 - 20 minutes.
Fixed-rate taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.