Hefei Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Hefei Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Hefei Airport.
What to Expect
- The brand new single terminal opened in 2013; it may be under construction for expansion in the next few years.
- The airport connects to domestic and regional international destinations.
- WiFi is available.. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within 40 minutes of the airport, though none provide airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Hefei Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Golden Century Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, opposite Gate A14. Hours: 7:000AM - 9:00PM (Daily).
WiFi is available at Hefei Airport. Connect to the "HFXQ-AirPort" network.
If sleeping in Hefei Xinqiao Airport does not appeal to you, these are some of the closest hotels to the airport:
- Best Western Premier Hotel Hefei - (37 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Crowne Plaza Hefei - (37 min from the airport) Airport shuttle is available is available upon request, 25RMB ech way.
- Home Inn Hefei High-Tech Development District - (37 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Holiday Inn Express Hefei North - (40 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Hefei Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - ATMs are available in International Departures (near Door 8) and International Arrivals (opposite Door 7).
- Banks - Xinqiao Branch of Bank of China can be found at the Gate 8, 2nd Floor.
- Currency Exchange - Bank of China offers currency exchange and full-service banking. Location: International Departures, near Door 8.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Information Desk - Yes, available in the center part of the first floor.
- Luggage Carts - Available to use, free of charge.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Yes, available at the Information Desk.
- Medical Services - Available in front of Gate 13 and 14.
- Nursing Room - Available in front of Gate 13 and 14.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Designated “airport buses” offer express service between the airport and city center at an affordable price. Buses usually won’t depart until full, so this is a good option if you’re not in a hurry. There are four airport express bus lines:
Line 1: Hefei Bus Station (Mingguang Rd)
Line 2: Hefei Car Passenger terminal (Zhanqian Rd)
Line 3: South Gate Transfer Center (Susong Rd)
Line 4: City Air Terminal (Shouchun Rd)
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.