Hiroshima Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Hiroshima Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Hiroshima Airport.
What to Expect
- Hiroshima Airport consists of a single terminal that is divided into a Domestic and International section. The two areas are separated landside by a central atrium.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Hiroshima Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available in Hiroshima Airport for 30 minutes per session. You can reconnect as many times as you want. Connect to the “Hiroshima_Free_Wi-Fi “ network.
If sleeping in Hiroshima Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hiroshima Airport Hotel - (5 min walk from the airport ) A free shuttle bus operates on a set schedule.
- Hotel Areaone Hiroshima Wing - (7 min drive from the airport) No airport transportation.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Hiroshima Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Art in the Airport - Check out the Itsukushima Shrine and the porcelain panel painting at the atrium on 2F !
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Locations: 1F/Domestic Arrivals Lobby, landside, near the convenience store • 2F/Domestic Departure Lobby • 2F/International Departure Lobby.
- Baby Care Facilities - Three locations: Domestic Departures Lobby, landside, 2F • Domestic Departures, airside, near Gate A • 3F/Observation Deck, landside.
- Banking - Hiroshima Bank offers full-service banking. Location: International Departures Lobby (2F). Hours: 9:00AM - 3:00PM. Closed Sat,Sun, and holidays.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Children’s Play Area - A “Kids Corner” is located in the Domestic Gate Lounge on 2F.
- Currency Exchange - Hiroshima Bank (Open from 7:00AM - 3:00AM Mon-Fri) • Travelex (landside location open from 6:45AM - 3:00PM, 8:00PM - 9:00PM) • Travelex (airside location open during flight times). Location: International Departures Lobby 2F
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free and retail shops are available on the Departure Level (2F). A convenience store can be found landside, in the Domestic Arrivals lobby (1F).
- Food & Drinks - Yes, one restaurant in the Domestic Arrivals Lobby near the atrium (1F), three cafes in the Departures Lobby (2F), and five restaurants on the Observation Deck (3F). At this time, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Information Desk - One each in the Domestic Arrivals Lobby and International Arrivals Lobby on 2F. Hours: 8:00AM - 9:15PM.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Locations: Domestic Arrivals Lobby (1F) and International Departures Lobby (2F) Rate: Unknown.
- Smoking Areas - Smoking areas are located throughout the terminal on all three floors.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Many bus routes connect the airport to Hiroshima and other nearby cities. Timetables, fares, and companies are available here: http://www.hij.airport.jp/timetable/access/timetable.pl?mode=en
A taxi stand is located just outside the Arrivals Hall on the ground floor.
Car rental company counters are located on the first floor at the Arrivals Hall.
Last Updated: 09 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.