Jinan Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Jinan Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Jinan Airport.
What to Expect
- The single terminal connects to domestic and international destinations.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, some hotels near the airport provide an airport shuttle; a couple are within walking distance. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access several airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Jinan Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor, near Gate 16. Hours: 6:00AM - 9:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Priority Pass
- Golden Century Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, opposite Gate 3. Hours: 7:00AM - 10:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Priority Pass
- VIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Landside, Ground Floor, South Wing. Hours: 6:00AM - 9:00PM (Daily).
- First Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Hours: 6:00AM - 9:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Priority Pass
WiFi is available at Jinan Airport inside the lounges.
If sleeping in Ji’nan Yaoqiang Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Red-Crowned Crane Hotel - (7 min walk from the airport) Reviews are mixed, but this is the closest hotel to the airport. No airport shuttle.
- Ji’nan International Airport Hotel - (7 min walk from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
- Super 8 Inn Ji’nan International Airport- (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hanting Express Ji’nan Yaoqiang International Airport - (5 min from the airport) Airport transfer service available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Jinan Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - ATMs are located next to the ICBC kiosk on 2F, south side of Departures.
- Currency Exchange - ICBC offers currency exchange and full-service banking on 2F, south side of Departures.
- Food & Drink - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Information Center - Location: 2F, on the west side of Departures. Hours: Open from 1st flight of the day until the last.
- Luggage Trolleys - Available for use, free of charge.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available at the Airport Medical Emergency Center. Location: 2F, on the south side of the Departures terminal. Hours: unknown.
- Mobile Charging - “Multi-Purpose Chargers” stations are available for use, free of charge.
- Nursing Rooms - Yes, available.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Designated “airport buses” offer express service between the airport and city center or central railway at an affordable price. Buses usually won’t depart until full, so this is a good option if you’re not in a hurry.
Taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. You may need to agree on a fare with the driver before starting your journey.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.