Jodhpur Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Jodhpur Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Best place to eat in the whole city, and amazingly cheap!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Jodhpur Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal regional airport with clean facilities and a limited variety of shops and food concessions. One reviewer described the airport’s dining choices as “the best place to eat in the whole city, and amazingly cheap!”
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Jodhpur Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm details of the airport’s VIP lounge. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
If sleeping in Jodhpur Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Jodhana Elite - (4 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service is available upon request, for a fee.
- Park Plaza Jodhpur - Park Plaza Jodhpur - (5 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service is available upon request (call +91 291 5105000), INR 550 each way (plus tax).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Jodhpur Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, located landside (before security).
- Baggage Trolleys - Available free of charge.
- Car Rentals - Yes
- Currency Exchange - not available
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Medical Services - A First Aid station is available. Location and hours unknown.
- Mobile Charging - Mobile charging stations are available to use, free of charge.
- Shopping - Clothing, crafts, souvenirs, jewelry, and more are available for purchase from a variety of shops and newsstands.
- Showers - not available
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Prepaid taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. Stop at the Prepaid Taxi booth in the Arrivals hall to pay for your ride. You will receive a ticket to give to your taxi driver before boarding the taxi.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.