Kendari Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Kendari Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Kendari Airport.
What to Expect
- The new terminal opened in 2012 with flights to a few Indonesian destinations.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide airport shuttle service, though most charge a fee. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Kendari Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Wakatobi Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside. Showers are available. Hours: 7:00AM - 2:00PM (Daily).
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport WiFi is available for free or a fee. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
If sleeping in Kendari Haluoleo Airport does not appeal to you, these are some of the closest hotels to the airport:
- Wonua Monapa Hotel Resort - (10 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle service ($).
- Zahra Syariah Hotel Kendari - (20 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle service available ($).
- Swiss-Belhotel Kendari - (30 minutes from the airport) Free airport transfers are available upon request (email).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Kendari Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Showers - Showers can be found in the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
The airport is open from 7:00AM - 8:00PM.
Both metered taxis and shared-ride taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 12 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.