Kutaisi Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Kutaisi Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
There are big seats, deep and comfy enough to sleep on them (it's their purpose, I think). It was pleasure to spend a night there. - a guest reviewer
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Kutaisi International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, quiet and friendly single-terminal international airport, served by few flights. Wizz Air flight service will begin at this airport in September 2016.
- No power outlets available, but the Information Desk can help you charge your electronics.
Where to Sleep
- Although no specific sleep spot was mentioned, reviewers described their overnight experience as pleasant and restful. There are plenty of deep, comfortable chairs in the terminal, the lights are soft and dimmed at night, and the airport staff is very friendly and accommodating. Seems like the airport was designed with sleeping passengers in mind!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Kutaisi Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm the details of this airport’s business lounge. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
WiFi is available at Kutaisi Airport. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm if WiFi is provided for free or for a fee. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Kutaisi Airport does not appeal to you, these are some of the closest hotels to the airport:
- Lux Palace Hotel - (15 min from the airport) Airport transfer service is available upon request, 20gel each way. (max 4 person)
- Hotel Aksai - (20 min from the airport) Airport shuttle available on request ($).
- Hotel Continental - (20 min from the airport) Airport transfers available on request ($).
- Hotel Kutaisi Globus - (26 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service available ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Kutaisi Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - See Banking section below
- Banks - Bank of Georgia service centers are available in three locations: in the passport control zone, departure and arrival halls. It is not known if ATM’s or Currency Exchange is available here.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - See Banking section above.
- Food & Drinks - Cafe Mimino is situated at the departure and arrival hall.
- Information Desk - Yes, located in the centre of the terminal and is open 24 hours a day.
- Shopping - Duty Free is available at the airport.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Georgian Bus offers minibus service from various points of the country, dropping passengers off 30 minutes before their flight check-in opens.
Taxis are available outside the terminal building.
Sixt Rental Cars offers 24-hour service at the airport.
Last Updated: 12 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.