Liuzhou Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Liuzhou Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Liuzhou Airport.
What to Expect
- The small, single terminal is fairly old, and connects to a few domestic destinations.
- Free WiFi is available, though more details are not available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within 30 minutes of the airport, though only one has airport shuttle service that must be pre-arranged. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Liuzhou Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Unfortunately there are no lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use. There is one VIP Lounge:
- VIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Landside, in the VIP Reception Center. Hours: 7:00AM - 11:30PM.
- VIP Reception Center - Location: Main Terminal. This lounges offers comfortable seating, travel assistance and snacks to government officials, members of the Chinese military, and first-class/business passengers.
Free WiFi is available at Liuzhou Airport.
If sleeping in Liuzhou Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Ramada Plaza Liuzhou Liudong - (30 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service available (must make seat reservation).
- Radisson Blu Hotel Liuzhou - (30 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Liuzhou Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: Main Terminal.
- Baggage Carts - Free of charge. Location: Airport terminal entrance.
- Food / Drinks - At the time of this update there were no 24-hour food options. The following are open during flight operation hours:
- Dining Room - Location: Terminal 2. Serving breakfast and box lunch.
- Coffee Room - Location: Main Terminal, Airside near Distinguished Guest Hall. Serving hot coffee, tea, and light snacks.
- Convenience Store - Location: Main Terminal, Airside. Cigarettes, tea, snacks, regional and Vietnamese specialty items are available for purchase.
- Luggage Wrapping - Available for rates starting at 10 RMB per bag.
- Medical Services - First Aid. Location: Left side of the hall gate.
- Police Station - Yes (location is unknown)
- Shopping - There are two convenience stores selling cigarettes, tea, Guangxi local specialties, Vietnamese products, and other food items. Location: Waiting area (airside), and Arrival Hall (landside).
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 07 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.