Lombok Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Lombok Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
as there is no benches, chairs or anything and I got attacked by hundreds of insects.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Lombok International Airport.
What to Expect
- A recently-built single-terminal international airport, with a wide variety of shopping and dining options.
- Free WiFi is provided by the airport. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- Crowds of locals await family and loved ones outside the arrivals area, so you may need to fight your way through a mob to get to your taxi or car.
Where to Sleep
- Notify security of your intention to sleep in the terminal. Be prepared to sleep on the floor.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Lombok Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Lombok airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Sheraton VIP Departure Lounge - Location: Domestic Departure Terminal, Airside. Hours: 7:00AM - 8:00PM. Lounge Access: Guests of the Sheraton Hotel • Pay at the Door
- Executive Lounge - Location: unknown. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door.
- JW Sky Lounge - Location: unknown. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door.
Free WiFi is available at Lombok Airport. (submitted by a reader)
If sleeping in Lombok Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- D’Praya Lombok Hotel - (3 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport transfers
- Grand Royal B.I.L. Lombok - (3 min from the airport) Reviews are mixed but airport shuttle service is available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Lombok Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - Located in the public hall and operated by Bank Central Asia, Bank Mandiri, Bank Negara Indonesia, Bank NTB and Bank Rakyat Indonesia.
- Duty Free & Shopping - A variety of stores are located throughout the airport, selling clothing, souvenirs, watches, travel supplies, art and books.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. There are however a number of restaurants, bars and cafes located landside and airside. Vending machines are also available.
- Luggage Carts - Located in baggage claim and the departures hall.
- Spa and Massage – Airport Reflexology is located in both domestic and international departure halls.
- Smoking Area – Located airside in the departure lounge (airside).
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
- Car Rentals
Car rentals can be organized through the following companies: BIL Local Transport • Dharma Lestari Tour and Travel • Golden Bird Limousine and Car Rental (Blue Bird) • TRAC-ASTRA Rent a Car.
- Shuttle Bus
DAMRI operates a shuttle bus from the airport to the Terminal Mandalika
Last Updated: 07 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.