Mangshi Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Mangshi Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Mangshi Airport.
What to Expect
- This small airport connects to several domestic cities.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, a hotel near the airport provides free airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Mangshi Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Best Business VIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Landside - follow signs to the 'Best Business VIP' Lounge. Hours: 2 hours prior to first flight departure - last scheduled flight departure.
WiFi is available at Mangshi Airport inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Mangshi Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Mangshi Hotel - (10 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Mangshi Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
A local bus connects the airport and the city center for 2 yuan.
Taxis are available in the ground transportation area. The fare from the airport to the city is approximately 30-40 yuan.
Last Updated: 27 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.