Miri Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Miri Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
We got to the airport at around 2am only to find the nice, new, clean, modern airport locked up with the lights out. Good thing we brought mats and mosquito spray, as we ended up camping outside the front gates. - Eracy
May 2011 - After reading the initial review, and having had slept in many an airport, we decided to arrange a late-arriving bus and early morning flight so that we could sleep at the airport. We got to the airport at around 2am only to find the nice, new, clean, modern airport locked up with the lights out. Good thing we brought mats and mosquito spray, as we ended up camping outside the front gates. At least the concrete was clean and sheltered! The airport finally opened at around 6am.
Have you been to Miri Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Information not available
There is WiFi available at the terminal however it is not known if this a free service.
If sleeping in Miri Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Telang Usan Hotel - (2 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Miri Trail Guesthouse - (2 min walk from the airport) Dorm rooms available. No airport shuttle.
- Merdeka Suite Hotel - (5 min from the airport) Free airport pick-up from 9:00AM to 6:00PM.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels snear Miri Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes available
- Food & Drinks - There does not appear to be any 24 hour operations. There is a food court with restaurants and at least 1 coffee shop.
- Pharmacy - Yes available. Location and hours are not known.
- Prayer Room - There is a prayer room and a mosque available at the airport.
- Shopping - Duty Free is available along with a few other shops.
Information not available
Information not available.
Last Updated: 11 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.