Miri Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Miri Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
We got to the airport at around 2am only to find the nice, new, clean, modern airport locked up with the lights out. Good thing we brought mats and mosquito spray, as we ended up camping outside the front gates. - Eracy
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Miri Airport.
What to Expect
- A bi-level, single-terminal international airport with clean and comfortable facilities, friendly staff and a wide variety of shopping and dining options.
- Air-conditioning can make the terminal quite chilly inside, so have a sweater or jacket handy to keep warm!
- WiFi is available. See Airport WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted in this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Miri Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Miri Airport Executive Lounge - Location: Main Terminal, Airside, Departure Hall. Hours: 6:30AM - 9:30PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Priority Pass.
There is WiFi available at the terminal however it is not known if this a free service.
If sleeping in Miri Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Telang Usan Hotel - (2 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Miri Trail Guesthouse - (2 min walk from the airport) Dorm rooms available. No airport shuttle.
- Merdeka Suite Hotel - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels snear Miri Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes available
- Food & Drinks - There does not appear to be any 24 hour operations. There is a food court with restaurants and at least 1 coffee shop.
- Pharmacy - Yes available. Location and hours are not known.
- Prayer Room - There is a prayer room and a mosque available at the airport.
- Shopping - Duty Free is available along with a few other shops.
Information not available
Information not available.
Last Updated: 11 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.