Nagpur Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Nagpur Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Screening of luggage has been improved.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but modern international airport with separate terminals for domestic and international flights. Limited shopping and dining options are available.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Nagpur Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
Information not available
If sleeping in Nagpur Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- The Pride Hotel - (5 minutes from the airport) This is the closest hotel to the airport. Airport transfers are available.
- The Majestic Manor - (5 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle is available (upon providing the hotel your flight details) between 7:00AM and 11:00PM, after hours charges will apply.
- The Legend Inn - (5 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport transfers are available upon supplying the hotel with your flight details.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Nagpur Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Baggage Trolleys - Available free of charge.
- Duty Free & Shopping - There are a few small shops selling toys, souvenirs, cigarettes, jewelry etc. in domestic departures.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. There is a restaurant and snack bar located in domestic departures.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
- Car Rentals
Car rentals are available at the airport and can be organized in the arrivals hall.
- Public Transportation
- Bus: The city bus service is available intermittently. The stop is located at the south end of the terminal.
Taxis (both local and inter-state) are available at the airport. The airport is located 8km from the city.
Last Updated: 19 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.