In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Nagpur Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Screening of luggage has been improved.
This airport has not been reviewed by a member of the SleepingInAirports community recently. Have you been to Nagpur Airport recently?
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Information not available
Information not available
If sleeping in Nagpur Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- The Pride Hotel - (5 min from the airport) This is the closest hotel to the airport. Airport transfers are available.
- The Majestic Manor - (5 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle
- The Legend Inn - (5 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport transfers
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Nagpur Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Duty Free & Shopping - There are a few small shops selling toys, souvenirs, cigarettes, jewelry etc. in domestic departures.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. There is a restaurant and snack bar located in domestic departures.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
- Car Rentals
Car rentals are available at the airport and can be organized in the arrivals hall.
- Public Transportation
- Bus: The city bus service is available intermittently. The stop is located at the south end of the terminal.
Taxis (both local and inter-state) are available at the airport. The airport is located 8km from the city.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email me at donna[at]sleepinginairports.com and I will update the guide.
We Need Your Feedback!
The SleepingInAirports community depends on travellers, like you, to share their airport experiences through airport reviews and survey responses. If you had a good or bad experience at Nagpur Airport, tell us about it!
- Complete the 2015 Airport Survey - Your responses to this short (and easy!) questionnaire will help us determine the Best and Worst Airports of 2015.
- Write a Review - Please take a few minutes to write your airport review. Whether you provided a quick tip or a detailed review, you will be helping other travellers in a similar situation. Leave a guest review OR register for an account.
Thank you for helping the Community!
Last Updated: 09 June 2014
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.