Nanchang Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Nanchang Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
it's totally okay to spend time there between flights at daytime, but try something different for night time. - goodcat
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Nanchang Changbei International Airport.
What to Expect
- A spacious and modern international airport with two terminals, clean facilities and a small variety of shops and restaurants.
- WiFi is available. See Airport WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport.
Good to Know
Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Nanchang Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal 2, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: 90 minutes prior to first flight until after the last flight.
- First Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal 1, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: 90 minutes prior to first flight until after the last flight.
WiFi is available at Nanchang Airport inside the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Nanchang Changbei International Airport does not appeal to you, it is best to head back to Nanchang city center (about 30 min south of the airport), as there are no hotels in or near the airport.
Information not available
Information not available
Information not available.
Last Updated: 11 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.