Nanjing Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Nanjing Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Nanjing Airport.
What to Expect
- There are several restaurants and tea houses, though hours aren’t clear.
- This busy airport has two terminals, though T1 may currently be closed for renovation, with T2 handling all passenger flights.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, a hotel is located within a few minutes’ walk of the airport; no airport shuttle is provided. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of three airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Nanjing Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Domestic VIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal 2, Airside, near Gate 12. The Lounge is also accessible from landside at the B17-B19 Check-In Counter. Hours: 1 hour prior to the first scheduled flight departure - 40 minutes prior to the last scheduled flight departure.
- Golden Century Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal 2, Airside, near Gates 41-44. Hours: 7:00AM - 10:00PM.
- First Class Lounge V7 - Location: International Terminal 2, Airside. Hours: 6:00AM - 10:00PM.
Free WiFi is available at Nanjing Airport.
If sleeping in Nanjing Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Pullman Hotel Nanjing Lukou International Airport - (2 min walk from the airport) The hotel is just a 30 second walk from the Departures Hall, and linked to both terminals. Five-minute walk to the airport transportation hub. No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Nanjing Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, in the Departures Hall.
- Banks - Bank of China and China Construction Bank provides services in the Departures Hall.
- Food & Drinks - There are a variety of options both airside and landside including restaurants and tea houses. At the time of this update it was not known if there were any 24 hour food and beverage concessions available.
- Medical Services - 2 medical clinics are available, both landside, in the Domestic and International areas.
- Spa - Zhong Tu Meng Tuan Foot Bath Center provides foot bath service. Location 4th floor at the Departure Hall and one on the 1st floor at the Arrival Hall.
- Shopping - Duty Free is available along with a variety of other shops both airside and landside.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
Several buses connect the airport and surrounding areas. More information is available on the airport's website.
The airport’s train station connects to Nanjing city center. Stop by an information desk for details on timetables and fare.
Last Updated: 11 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.