Nanning Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Nanning Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Nanning Airport.
What to Expect
- It seems that the airport’s Landside may be open 24-hours, though the available restaurants close for the night.
- The old airport comprises a single, easy to navigate terminal.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of several airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Nanning Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, Level 1, next to Gate 10. Hours: 6:30AM - last flight.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, next to Gate 4. . Hours: 6:30AM - last flight.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Landside, Level 3. Hours: 6:30AM - last flight.
- First Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal 2, Landside, near check-in counter A. Hours: 6:30AM - 11:30PM (Daily).
WiFi is available at Nanning Airport inside the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Nanning Wuxu Airport does not appeal to you, these are some of the closest hotels to the airport:
- Nanning International Airport Hotel - (2 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available. The airport hotel can be reached on foot in 10 minutes or less, if travelling light.
- GreenTree Inn Guangxi Nanning Baisha Avenue Provence Business Hotel - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- New Cozy Harbour Hotel - (20 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- 7Days Inn Nanning Jiangnan Bus Station - (30 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Nanning Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, there are several ATM machines at the right side of 1st floor in Domestic Arrival Hall.
- Baggage Carts - Yes, available in arrivals and departures area, it is known if there is a fee.
- Banking Services - There are 2 banks located inside the airport which may provide currency, they can be found in the 2nd Floor of the Terminal and another just opposite the Terminal building.
- Business Centre - Yes, 2nd Floor of the Terminal Building. Hours: 7:30AM - 10:30PM.
- Car Rentals - Information not available.
- Currency Exchange - Information not available.
- Dressing Rooms - 4 available and can be found at the exits of Domestic and International Arrivals.
- Food & Drinks - There are a few restaurants to choose from, hours range from 6:00AM - 11:30PM.
- Information Desk - Information not available.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Yes, at luggage counters located in the Arriving Hall on the 1st Floor and the Departure Hall on the 2nd Floor. Rate are CNY 5 per item (day rate) and CNY 10 per item (night rate).
- Medical Services - Provided 24 hours a day, head to the west side of the 1st Floor of the Terminal Building.
- Post Office - As well as the usual postal services is also sells books, magazines, etc. Location: 2nd Floor of the Terminal. Hours: 8:00AM - 11:00M and 2:00PM - 5:00PM.
- Showers - Information not available.
The public area of airport remains open 24 hours, not confirmed.
Information currently unavailable. If you are familiar with the modes of ground transportation available at this airport and would like to contribute to this airport guide, please email us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: 16 March 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.