Ningbo Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Ningbo Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Ningbo Airport.
What to Expect
- The single terminal opened in 2002, and connects to Chinese and regional international destinations.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there is a hotel located directly at the airport. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of several airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Ningbo Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, next to Gate 8.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, next to Gates 9-12.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, opposite Gate 6.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, opposite Gate 4.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, opposite Gate 5.
- First Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, near Gate 1.
WiFi is available at Ningbo Airport inside the lounges.
If sleeping in Ningbo Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Ningbo Xiangyue Airport Hotel - On airport grounds.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Ningbo Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are at least 3 ATM’s available (landside and airside).
- Food & Drink - There are a few restaurants and coffee shops available (landside and airside). It is not known if any offer 24 hour service.
- Shopping - There is a shopping area available within the airport.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 11 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.