Osaka Itami Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Osaka Itami Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Osaka Itami Airport.
What to Expect
- A single building divided into three parts: North Terminal, South Terminal, and Central Terminal.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Osaka Itami Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Credit Card Holder Lounge - Location: Central Terminal, 3F. Hours: 6:00AM - 8:00PM. Lounge Access: This lounge is accessible to holders of certain Gold and Premium credit cards.
Free WiFi is available in Osaka Itami Airport.
If sleeping in Osaka Itami Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Osaka Air Terminal Hotel - Located at the airport in the main terminal, Central Block, Level 3. Due to translation issues with the hotel’s web site we are unable to determine whether day rooms are available.
- Toyoko Inn Osaka Itami Airport - (9 min walk / 2 min drive from the airport) Free airport shuttle is available on a set schedule. Hotel > Airport: the shuttle departs every 15 minutes (6:00AM - 10:30AM). Airport > Hotel: the shuttle departs from Level 3, North Terminal (3:00PM - 9:30PM).
- Green Rich Hotel Osaka Airport - (2 min from the airport) An airport shuttle is available (reservations are required).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Osaka Itami Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Locations: South Terminal 1F Ticket Lobby • North Terminal 1F Departure Lobby.
- Baby Care Facilities - The airport’s nurseries offer changing facilities, area for nursing or feeding babies, and hot water for infant formula preparation. Locations: South Terminal 2F Departure Lobby / Boarding Gate • North Terminal 2F Departure Lobby / Boarding Gate.
- Barber - Location: Central Terminal 2F. Hours: 10:00AM - 8:00PM.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Travelex. Location: Central Terminal 2F. Hours: 7:00AM - 8:00PM.
- Duty Free & Shopping - A few convenience stores are available, along with a variety of shops selling gifts, sweets and local delicacies.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Food options include: at Cafe • Eikokuya • Mos Burger • Sky Snack • Sojibo • 551 Horai Yamucha Cafe.
- Information Desk - The Information & Travel Help Desk offers information, hotel reservation service, car rental reception, travel insurance assistance, and temporary baggage storage. Location: South Terminal, 1F Arrival Lobby • North Terminal, 1F Arrival Lobby • Central Terminal 1F. Hours: 6:30AM - 9:15PM (South Terminal) • 8:00AM - 9:15PM (North Terminal).
An Information Phone kiosk is also available. Location: South Terminal, 2F Departure Lobby • North Terminal, 2F Departure Lobby. Hours: 6:30AM - 9:00PM.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - The Information & Travel Help Desk offers left luggage storage. Rates: unknown. Location: South Terminal, 1F Arrival Lobby • North Terminal, 1F Arrival Lobby. Hours: 6:30AM - 9:00PM (South Terminal) • 8:00AM - 9:00PM (North Terminal). Coin-operated luggage lockers offer storage at the following ‘per calendar day’ rates: ¥ 300 for a small locker • ¥ 400 for a midsize locker • ¥ 500 for a large, extra large (wide), or extra large (tall) locker. Rates change after the fifth day of storage. Locker locations: next to Andersen Bakery & Café, 2F, South Terminal • next to Sky Plaza Store, 2F, North Terminal • in front of Arrival Lobby restroom, 1F, South Terminal • in front of Ticket Lobby restroom, 1F, South Terminal • entrance to connecting hallway to the Monorail, 1F, North Terminal • next to Group Tour Counter, 1F, North Terminal • Arrivals Lobby, 1F, North Terminal. Hours: 6:00AM - 10:00PM.
- Massage - Location: Central Terminal 2F. Hours: 10:00AM - 8:00PM.
- Massage Chairs - Coin-operated massage chairs are available in these locations: South Terminal 2F Departure Lobby / Boarding Gate • North Terminal 2F Departure Lobby / Boarding Gate.
- Medical Services -
- Medical Clinic - Location: Central Terminal 1F. Hours: 9:00AM - 12:00PM and 1:00PM - 4:00PM (Mon-Fri) • 9:00AM - 12:30PM (Sat).
- Dental Clinic - Location: Central Terminal 1F. Hours: 9:00AM - 12:30PM and 2:00PM - 5:15PM (Mon-Fri) • 9:00AM - 12:30PM (Sat).
- Mobile Charging - Locations: Sky Book Store, Central Terminal 1F (Hours: 6:30AM - 8:30PM) • Sky Convenience Store, Central Terminal 1F (Hours: 6:30AM - 9:30PM).
- Pharmacy - Location: Central Terminal 2F. Hours: 7:15AM - 7:45PM.
Add: Post Office - JP Post. Location: Central Terminal 1F. Hours: 7:00AM - 10:00PM (Mon-Sat). Closed at 9:00PM on Sundays and holidays.
- Shoe Shine - Locations: South Terminal, 2F, Boarding Gate • North Terminal, 2F, Boarding Gate. Hours: 6:30AM - 6:00PM (Mon-Fri) and 6:30AM - 2:30PM (Sat,Sun,holiday).
- Smoking Rooms - Locations: Central Terminal 3F • South Terminal 2F Departure Lobby / Boarding Gate • North Terminal 2F Departure Lobby / Boarding Gate • South Terminal 1F (outside) • Central Terminal 1F (outside) • North Terminal 1F (outside).
The airport is open from 5:30AM - 10:30PM.
Many bus routes connect the airport to the city center, Osaka Kansai International Airport, and nearby areas. Buses pick-up and drop-off just outside the terminal. See the airport website for more information.
Many trains connects the Osaka Airport Station with Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, and Osaka Kansai International Airport. For details see the airport website.
Taxi stands are located outside both the South and North Terminals.
Several companies offer car rental services including Nippon, Nissan, Toyota, Orix, and Times Car Rental.
Last Updated: 09 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.