Palembang Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Palembang Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Palembang Airport.
What to Expect
- The current airport terminal opened in 2005, with connections to Indonesia and regional international destinations.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within 15 minutes of the airport; some provide airport shuttle service for a fee. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Palembang Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- El John Executive Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside.
Information not available
If sleeping in Palembang Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels on the outskirts of the city center (about 15 minutes from the airport). Here are a few of those hotels:
- Novotel Palembang Hotel & Residence - (15 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle available for a fee.
- Favehotel Palembang - (15 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle is available, call hotel at +62 711 5730000 to book, Rp 110.000 each way
- Aston Palembang Hotel & Conference Center - (15 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle available for a fee
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Palembang Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - Available landside.
- Child Care Room - Yes
- Currency Exchange – Bank Mandiri and Bank Sumsel Babel both do currency exchange. Both are located on the first floor.
- Duty Free & Shopping - There are a number of duty-free and non-duty free shops located on both floors of the airport.
- Food & Drink - There are a number of restaurants located throughout the airport. At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available.
- Family Services – The airport has a nursery room, but specific information regarding its location is not available.
- Luggage Carts – Free trolleys available beside baggage carousels.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers – The airport offers safe deposit boxes, but specific information on their location is not available.
- Luggage Porters – Provided through Jasa Porter service.
- Smoking Area – The airport has designated smoking areas, but information on their location is not available.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
- Car Rentals
TRAC Astra Rent a Car organizes all car rentals at the airport. Their office is located in the arrivals hall.
- Public Transportation
Last Updated: 11 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.