Pekanbaru Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Pekanbaru Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I can sleep tight in there even in the simple chair
- a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Sultan Syarif Kasim II International Airport.
What to Expect
- A spacious and modern international airport, with clean facilities and two separate terminals for domestic and international flights. A wide variety of shops and restaurants are available.
- WiFi is available. See Airport WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Pekanbaru Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Marigold Lounge - Location: Airside, Lower Level. The Lounge is also accessible Landside next to the Arrivals Hall on the Ground Floor. Showers are available. Hours: 5:00AM - 7:00PM (Daily).
WiFi is available at Pekanbaru Airport inside the lounge. At the time of this update we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
If sleeping in Pekanbaru Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Labersa Grand Hotel & Convention Center - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Stefani City Hotel Pekanbaru - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Grand Suka Hotel - (14 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Pekanbaru Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - yes
- Currency Exchange - yes
- Food & Drinks - There are a variety of restaurants and coffee shops available but it is not known if any are open 24 hours.
- Shopping - A variety of souvenir type shops are available throughout the airport as well as mini-mart.
- Showers - Showers are available in the Marigold Lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
- Spa - Reflexology services are available to enjoy. Exact location and hours are not known.
Information not available
Information not available.
Last Updated: 11 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.