Peshawar Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Peshawar Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
It is my misfortune that I have to use this airport sometimes every few years. It has not changed though some extension work seems to be going on for the past 3 years. - a traveller (2016)
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Bacha Khan International Airport.
What to Expect
- A single-terminal international airport with a limited array of services. 24-hour food concessions are available! The airport is currently under expansion.
- Free WiFi is available. See Airport WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Peshawar Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
Free WiFi is available throughout the airport terminal.
If sleeping in Peshawar Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Grand - (8 minutes from the airport) Airport pickup and drop-off available ($).
- Shelton’s Rezidor - (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Pearl-Continental Hotel Peshawar - Free airport shuttle is available upon request.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Peshawar Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Two 24-hour ATMs are available in the Concourse hall.
- Baggage Trolleys - Free to use.
- Banking - National Bank of Pakistan has a branch in C Hall. Hours: Open during normal banking hours.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - PBS Exchange offers currency exchange in the International Arrivals Lounge & Briefing areas. Money Link Exchange offers service in the Concourse Hall.
- Food & Drinks - There is a restaurant in the Mezzanine, food outlets and tuck shops in the departures lounges of both International and Domestic terminals, and airport canteens near the Aviation building and the entrance to the main passenger terminal. At least one of these options is available 24 hours a day.
- Information Desk - Passengers and the general public can get flight schedules and information from the CAA Flight Information Centre, open 24 hours in the landside area of the terminal.
- Medical Services - The New Medical Centre offers urgent medical treatment to sick passengers, with separate facilities and staff for men and women.
- Mobile Charging - You can charge your mobile phone for free at the charging stations available in the departure lounges.
- Prayer Areas - Muslim prayer areas are located in the International and Domestic departure lounges, with ablution facilities and separate prayer areas for men and women. Hours: Open 24 hours.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Last Updated: 28 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.