Pune Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Pune Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
My first impression was that it is a gas station with a big parking slot for airplanes.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Pune Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, outdated and seemingly overcrowded international airport with limited shopping and dining options.
- No jet bridges. Passengers walk from the gate to the airplane.
- Lack of seating and nonexistent air-conditioning.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Pune Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Pune airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Port Lounge - Location: Landside, 1st Floor. Hours: 4:00AM - 11:30PM (Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat) • 2:00AM - 11:30PM (Tues, Fri, Sat). Lounge Access: Book Online (£13.50 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
Information not available
If sleeping in Pune Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Day Rooms - Retiring rooms are available inside the transit area of the airport. Details about the location and rates are unknown.
- New Leaf Hotel - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
- Ibis Pune - (13 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments - (14 min from the airport) Airport transfers available upon request, Rs 400 each way. Note, some room categories include free airport transfers.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Pune Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Baggage Trolleys - Available free of charge.
- Child Care Room - Yes
- Currency Exchange - Yes
- Food & Drinks - There are a couple of restaurants and snack bars available.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Post Office - Yes
- Shopping - There are a few souvenir type shops available.
- Spa Services - Available but exact location and hours are not known.
Information not available
Information not available.
Last Updated: 21 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.