Qingdao Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Qingdao Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Enough seats are provided there. Also benches for sleeping.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Qingdao Liuting International Airport.
What to Expect
- An international airport with two separate terminals for domestic and international flights. A wide variety of shopping and dining options are available, but not much to do for entertainment.
- Reviews are mixed on the cleanliness of the airport’s restrooms.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted in this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Qingdao Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, opposite to Gate 12. Hours: 8:30AM - 3:30PM (Daily).
- First Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor, opposite Gate 8. Hours: 90 minutes prior to the first scheduled flight departure - last flight departure.
WiFi is available at Qingdao Airport inside the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Qingdao Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Qingdao Civil Aviation Airport Hotel - (3 min walk from the airport terminal) Located adjacent to the airport terminal. Airport pick-up available.
- Qingdao Quilin Hotel - (7 min walk from the airport) Free airport pick-up on request.
- Qingdao Kuaitong International Hotel - (7 min walk from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available on request (must pre-book).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Qingdao Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes. Locations: Departure Hall, South of Entrance Gate 3 in Terminal Building, 2F • Opposite the Boarding Gate 14 and 15, Domestic Departure Area, Isolation Area, 2F.
- Food & Drinks - There are several restaurants and coffee shops available however it does not appear that any are open for 24 hours.
- Information Desk - Information desks can be found in both the Domestic and International Terminals. Exact locations are unknown.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Yes, available in the Business Center, West of Gate 3, 2F. Hours: 6:30AM - Last Flight. Rates: unknown, but hourly and daily rentals are available.
- Medical Services - A Medical Clinic can be found at Counter A, Domestic Departure Area, 2F.
- Mobile Charging - There are at least 20 mobile charging stations located in both the Domestic and International Terminals.
- Shopping - Duty Free is available and there are several shops including a 7-Eleven which is open from 5:00AM - Last flight.
Information is not available
- Car Rentals - Information not available
- Public Transportation - Three bus lines serve Qingdao Airport. Fare: ￥20 per person. For routes visit the Qingdao Airport web site.
- Taxis - Taxis are located outside the Domestic Arrivals Area.
Last Updated: 21 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.