Sanya Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Sanya Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Sanya Airport.
What to Expect
- This airport is one of the 20 busiest airports in China, with flights to many domestic cities, and short- and long-haul international destinations. Though busy, the airport is a single, easy to navigate terminal.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport, and some provide airport shuttle service for a fee. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of two airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Sanya Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours: 7:00AM - 10:30PM (Daily).
- First Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Hours: 7:00AM - 10:30PM (Daily).
Information not available
If sleeping in Sanya Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Days Hotel & Suites Sanya Resort - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Tianfuyuan Resort - (15 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($)
- Sanya Li Wo Wyndham Hotel - (15 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service available ($)
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Sanya Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, available in the Terminal and passengers may pay with bank cards in the Terminal.
- Changing Room - Yes, located in Luggage Claim Hall of the 1st Floor.
- Information Desk - Yes, 2nd Level of the Terminal.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Yes, passengers can store their luggage at the Information Desk on the 2nd Level, Terminal Building, day or hourly storage is available however rates are not known.
- Showers - Information not available
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 March 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.