Semarang Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Semarang Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Semarang Airport.
What to Expect
- The single terminal is divided into domestic and international connection areas. A new terminal is currently under construction.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, a hotel near the airport provides airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Semarang Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Arjuna Lounge - Location: Domestic Departure Terminal, Airside, Boarding Area A, East Wing.
WiFi is available at Semarang Airport inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Semarang Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Puri Garden - (6 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service is available upon request Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00AM and 5:00PM.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Semarang Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - Available in the public hall
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. All dining options are located landside in the public hall (small café and a restaurant).
- Luggage Carts - Trolleys available in baggage claim.
- Smoking Areas - Available landside, after check-in.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 21 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.