Shantou Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Shantou Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
a guy with a sign written in english came by and let me know the airport was closing and i had to leave. - a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Jieyang Chaoshan International Airport.
What to Expect
- A midsize international airport with separate terminals for domestic and international flights.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted in this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Shantou Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
Free WiFi is available at Shantou Airport (unconfirmed).
There is a list of hotels near Shantou Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATM/Cash Machines - Yes, Bank of China has a 24-hour ATM. Location: Left side, Domestic Departure Hall, 3rd Floor.
- Currency Exchange - Yes available at the Bank of China, see ATM info.
- Food & Drinks - There are 4 restaurants at the airport available both landside and airside. It is not known if any are open 24 hours but probably not.
- Medical Services - Yes, the first-aid station is open 24 hours a day, exact location is not known.
- Shopping - Duty Free is available at the airport.
Based on information provide in a review, the airport does not permit sleeping in the airport overnight.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 21 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.