Shenyang Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Shenyang Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Shenyang Airport.
What to Expect
- This busy, single-terminal airport connects to many domestic and regional international destinations.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, a hotel near the airport provides an airport shuttle for a fee. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of two airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Shenyang Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal 3, Airside, 3rd Floor. Hours: 6:30AM - last flight.
- First Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal 3, Airside, 3rd Floor. Hours: 6:30AM - last flight.
WiFi is available at Shenyang Airport inside the International First Class Lounge.
If sleeping in Shenyang Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel near the airport:
- Sheraton Shenyang South City Hotel - (20 min from the airport) Private airport transfers available upon request. Approx. cost: 300 CNY each way.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Shenyang Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines -Yes, available at the Currency Exchange location.
- Baggage Carts - Yes, available free of charge in Terminal 3.
- Car Rentals - Information not available.
- Currency Exchange - Yes, available in T3, South of the departure hall, 2nd Floor (near the 11th gate).
- Food & Drinks - Available both landside and airside however the hours are not known.
- Information Desk - Yes, available.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Yes, available, location is not known. Rates: Range from 15 -50 Yuan per item per day.
- Medical Services - Available at the First Aid Station.
- Mobile Charging - Free charging stations can be found in various locations.
- Nursing Room - Yes, available.
- Showers - not available.
- Smoking - Permitted in designated smoking rooms.
- Water Stations - Yes, available.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 March 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.