Siem Reap Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Siem Reap Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Quite a clean place but not for sleeping over....there is no place to sleep over unless you've checked in. The place closes down after the Korean Air flight leaves. - surejb
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Siem Reap International Airport.
What to Expect
- A clean and newly-built single terminal international airport, with a nice (but pricey!) variety of shopping and dining options.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted in this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Siem Reap Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Siem Reap airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Plaza Premium Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, near Gates 3 and 4. Hours: 5:00AM - 1:00AM. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 39 for 2 hours or US$ 55 for 5 hours) • Book Online (£24.00 - 3 hours or £40 - 6 hours - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
Free WiFi is available at Siem Reap Airport.
If sleeping in Siem Reap Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Paradise Eco Resort - (5 min from the airport) This is the closest hotel to the airport. Day room guests allowed free access to swimming pool (restaurant purchase required). No airport shuttle available.
- La Palmeraie d’Angkor - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service is available upon request, call +855.(0)92.952.113 to book.
- La Maison d’Angkor - (5 min from the airport) Airport transfers are available upon request, $7.00 USD each way.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Siem Reap Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATM’s/Cash Machines - Yes, available in both terminals in both airside and landside.
- Duty Free Shop - Dufry offers duty-free shopping in both the International Arrivals and Departures Halls from 5:00AM - 12:00AM. A limited variety of retail shops are also available.
- Food & Drinks - All food concessions throughout the airport operate from 5:00AM - 12:00AM. Options include: Burger King • Costa Coffee • Dairy Queen • Dim Sum Emperors • FCC Bar • Kopitiam • Taste of Asia • The Blue Pumpkin • Yoshinoya
- Information Desk - There is an information desk located landside in both terminals.
- Luggage Wrapping - Location: Check-In area. Hours: 5:00AM - 12:00AM.
- Pharmacy - U-Care Pharma. Location: New Extension Terminal. Hours: 5:00AM - 12:00AM.
- Smoking - Smoking is permitted in the designated smoking areas/lounges.
- Showers - Available in the Plaza Premium Lounge. See Airport Lounges section above.
- Spa - Visit Your Beauty Spa for treatments. Location: Departure International Hall (Next to the Blue Pumpkin). Hours: 8:00AM - 12:00AM
The airport is open from 5:00AM - 12:00AM. Overnight stays are not permitted.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 27 November 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.