Subang Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Subang Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Subang Airport.
What to Expect
- This is Kuala Lumpur’s secondary international airport, with mostly regional connections.
- All passenger flights currently operate from SkyPark Terminal (formerly Terminal 3), which underwent recent renovation and expansion, and re-opened in 2009. The former Terminal 2 may be under construction to bring it more in line with the design of T3; it’s unclear if this is project is complete.
- Most food and drink options are located Airside.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of July 2016, we did not have any reviews from travellers who attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a Review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are a couple hotels near the airport, and one provides airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Subang Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Peugeot Lounge - Location: Skypark Terminal, Landside, 1st Floor. Hours: 6:00AM - 8:00PM (Daily).
Free WiFi is available at Subang Airport.
If sleeping in Subang Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur - (10 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle services are available upon request, prices range depending on vehicle but start at MYR 190.80 each way. Notes: between hours of 11:PM and 6:00AM a 50% premium applies and a credit card is required to book transportation.
- Roof Garden Hotel - (14 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Subang Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs - Maybank is located between G6 and G7. CIMB is located at KG18.
- Baggage Trolleys - Yes available.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free shops are located at G34 and G26. Additionally, there are a number of other shops located throughout the terminals, selling chocolate, souvenirs, jewelry etc.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. Most of the restaurants are located airside near the gates.
- Pharmacy - Pill Box Pharmacy - Location: Airside, G31
- Spa - Head to the Best Friend Foot Massage & Health Therapy for spa services. Location: KG3-B
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
- Car Rentals
Car rentals are available in the arrivals hall. All rentals are provide by Hertz.
- Public Transportation
- Shuttle: 3 SkyPark shuttle busses run between Pekeliling, Plaza Damas, eCurve Mutiara Damansara, LRT Kelana Jaya and the Skypark. At the time of writing (March 2015), the SkyPark suggested more routes would be introduced soon.
The Transport Facility Counter organizes taxis with both budget and executive taxi companies. The counter is located in the arrivals hall.
Last Updated: 21 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.